mandag 3. november 2008

Twilight, math and cappuccino

Today I woke up at 07.37. and was out of the house at 08.03. I got to get up earlier! Anyway, first off we had a “good start” of the day with some Math. Argh! After that we had some French, then science and at the end of the day the enjoying gymnastics. Mondays are weird anyway, so soon I’m gonna hide behind my new book called “Twilight” that I lent from the library (“Evighetens kyss” på norsk). I love it and can’t wait till the movie comes out, but I have to read the follow-up first. We had lasagna for dinner, Mmmm! And after we had some coffee and cake. Now I have to go, gotta read some vampire-action!
Book, cake and cappuccino.



4 kommentarer:

Martine :-) sa...

pga at jeg har kjøpt meg slalom ski, og da kommer jeg ikke til og stå på snowboard lenger!

intr?

Martine :-) sa...

ok. Brukt en gang, noen få meter, så sto jeg heller på slalom! x]
btw, det koster 2000 med alt bortsett fra hjelmen:-p den passet allikevel

Anonym sa...

ÅÅ, Twilight er fantastisk ! Jeg leser den siste boka i serien nå, Breaking dawn, og jeg anbefaler deg virkelig å lese alle bøkene. Men hold deg til engelsk, for de er ikke noe bra på norsk !

Helen sa...

Hmm that combination of a book, cake and cappucino looks very good!